2014 Summer Staff Schedule
At Frontier Camp, we have made it easy for you to come and serve with us. You have multiple options for work sessions.
- Session Staff positions - Frontier Camp offers the ability to serve for at least 5 weeks of camp, or roughly half the summer. There are 2 Sessions from which to choose, offering the flexibility in your summer schedule to also take summer classes or go on mission or family trips. You can also apply to work both Sessions, if desired. Session Staff positions require at least one week of training (a Staff Week) prior to the first camp week of your Session. For more information regarding our camp Sessions, please email Matt Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work Crew positions - We offer 3-Week Work Sessions. Work Crew members do not attend Staff Training Weeks. They will receive their training during their work session.
- Staff Trainings
- Staff Week - We will offer two seperate, independent weeks of Staff Training. All Session Staff positions will be required to attend one of these weeks prior to the beginning of your Session.
- Certification Week - This week, either the full week or portions of it, will be required for positions that require additional certifications such as (but not limited to) Lifeguard Trainings, CPR/AED & First Aid, Healthcare Assistant, Boat Driver Training, Cable Operator Training, Ropes Course Training, and some others as well. Certification Week will be the week prior to Staff Week 1.
- Please note that Boat Driver Training and Challenge Course Training will only be offered prior to Staff Week 1 and will not be offered during either Staff Training Week.
Session 1: June 1 - July 5
Session 2: July 6 - August 9
End of Summer Staff Party: Aug 1
The End of Summer party is for ALL 2014 Summer Staff - both Session and Work Crew staff. We will play, fellowship, eat, and have fun at camp on August 1.
Work Crew Sessions
Work Session 1 (June 1 - 21)
Work Session 2 (June 22 - July 12)
Work Session 3 (July 13 - Aug 2)